Spend your miles for award tickets on Olympic Air flights!
We are happy to announce you that as of 11 February 2014, Miles&Bonus members have the opportunity to spend miles on all Olympic Air-operated flights, giving you more options for miles redemption through the extended network of both companies. Take advantage of this opportunity and convert your miles to new, unforgettable trips.
Find out at the chart below the number of miles required for an award ticket on Olympic Air flights.
|Miles redemption on Olympic Air flights|
|Greek Domestic Flights|
- The above prices do not include taxes, airport duties, A.I.A. charges, insurance surcharges, as well as any additional charge or fee imposed by any Public Authority. Charges are payable by the member and are due upon issuing the ticket.
- Miles redemption on Olympic Air flights is sector oriented. Flights with an intermediate stop having one flight number, shall be considered as one flight.
- Miles redemption is available only on flights operated by Olympic Air.
- Award ticket can be booked up to 24 hours prior to the respective flight departure and is subject to availability.
- Tickets issued by redeeming Miles are subject to seat availability. General seat availability does not necessarily imply that a free Ticket will be provided by redeeming Miles in accordance with the Programme.
- Members should fill out the online request form through the Miles&Bonus Account Management or alternatively apply through AEGEAN’s Call Center ( at 801 11 20000 for calls from Greek landline phones or at (+30) 210 6261000 for calls from mobile phones or abroad).